Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Shawn Weeks <sw...@weeksconsulting.us> on 2022/11/03 14:00:50 UTC

NiFi-10751 - CI Tests Not Running

I made an update to a pr I was working on and it’s not running the tests again for some reason. I haven’t done any PRs since NiFi switch over to having Github run them so I might be doing something wrong. Do I need to close the PR and recreate?

<https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/6614>
[6614.png]
NIFI-10751 Add Username to User and Group CRUD by shawnweeks · Pull Request #6614 · apache/nifi<https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/6614>
github.com<https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/6614>

Thanks
Shawn

Re: NiFi-10751 - CI Tests Not Running

Posted by Paul Grey <gr...@gmail.com>.
Looks like the PR build ran successfully; I see that the unit tests ran in
the build output.
https://github.com/apache/nifi/actions/runs/3386010384

You may be looking for automation runs here?
https://github.com/shawnweeks/nifi/actions

This is something that is disabled by default, but you can enable it in
configuration for your github account .