Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/08 10:01:47 UTC

Mina 3.0 Sonar Profile

Does anyone know why our Sonar profile hasn't been updated since Sept 30th
2012?

http://nemo.sonarsource.org/dashboard/index/387414?did=1

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog

Re: Mina 3.0 Sonar Profile

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 11/8/12 12:20 PM, Julien Vermillard a écrit :
> I think we changed the SVN url and added a /mina/ before the /trunk.

I have created a JIRA in order to have MINA being updated, and the other
subprojects to be added :

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Mina 3.0 Sonar Profile

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 11/8/12 2:43 PM, Ashish a écrit : > It's 2.0.8 version.. > > The link
I sent was different (it was for trunk). I think it might have got >
broken when we changed our directory structure. > Anyways not priority,
it's definitely helpful, but not a blocker :) I have requested a sonar
instance for both MINA 2.0 and MINA 3.0. It will be done later this
afternon. Right now, the 2.0 sonar instance has been fixed and reflects
the current state. -- Regards, Cordialement, Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Mina 3.0 Sonar Profile

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Re: Mina 3.0 Sonar Profile