Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Peter Klügl <pe...@averbis.com> on 2019/01/05 16:38:58 UTC

uimaj-eclipse-update-site vs ruta-eclipse-update-site maven build config

Hi,

I currently try to provide an RC for ruta and I try to think about the
required changes to the maven build process of the update site. Taking a
look at the uimaj-eclipse-update-site and the UIMA wide parent pom, is
the configuration in the uimaj-eclipse-update-site really necessary, or
did I miss something?

Best,

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Klügl
R&D Text Mining/Machine Learning

Averbis GmbH
Tennenbacher Str. 11
79106 Freiburg
Germany

Fon: +49 761 708 394 0
Fax: +49 761 708 394 10
Email: peter.kluegl@averbis.com
Web: https://averbis.com

Headquarters: Freiburg im Breisgau

Re: uimaj-eclipse-update-site vs ruta-eclipse-update-site maven build config

Posted by Peter Klügl <pe...@averbis.com>.
Thanks Marshall :-)

Yes, I was referring to v2.

Ruta v3 is still waiting for uimaFIT v3 ;-)

Best,

Peter

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.