Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by D D <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/02 03:51:35 UTC

Re: DataTable's view does not always update

I tried the setting with true and false settings. It still doesn't work.

Here is Ajax Debug
INFO: Initiating Ajax GET request on
?wicket:interface=:0:dataForm:dataPanel:rxEntryTabs:panel:link::IBehaviorListener:0:-1&random=0.6781234819490185
INFO: Invoking pre-call handler(s)...
ERROR: Received Ajax response with code: 404
INFO: Invoking post-call handler(s)...
INFO: Invoking failure handler(s)...
INFO: focus removed from link30

I also traced through debug the response sent to HttpResponse object
and it's what I'm expecting:

“<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><ajax-response><component
</ajax-response>”

Not only it's written but the response object is properly closed too.
Not a single exception is thrown in Wicket's code.

The problem has to be somewhere inside WAS processing, right?

Any ideas where?

Dave

Re: DataTable's view does not always update

Posted by Clint Checketts <ch...@gmail.com>.
Make sure that sendredirect.compatibility property is set to false or
deleted. It causes problems. You didn't say if it had originally be set or
not though, lets make sure it didn't get left on at some point.

Watch the URL, if you typed in http://localhost/myApp and it renders as
http://localhost/myApp/*myApp* (note the duplicate context root) you could
get 404s.

Also convert to using the WicketServlet, WAS had trouble pointing to a
filter as an endpoint (unless you have an empty index.htm file). Lets see if
that gets you back on track. I suspect that is why your clean app isn't
working, you have no index.htm file to trick WAS into working.

-Clint

Posted by Clint Checketts <ch...@gmail.com>.
The reason for the 404 is the Websphere is checking for a file, then
intending to filter before and after serving up the file. Since it finds no
file to serve, it returns the 404.

-Clint

Posted by D D <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.