Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Ronan <r....@qub.ac.uk> on 2004/10/13 12:32:16 UTC

upgrade not going to plan

Just completed an upgrade to v3.0 from 2.63.
SA not accepting *any* external connections on the one mailhub i
upgraded on.
The other 2 hubs are running fine but still using 2.63.
all hubs are solaris sun boxes.

Is there any configuration changes needed for version3 cause i havent
seen any refernce to it in the sourece or readmes...

roinan
--
Regards

Ronan McGlue
==============
Analyst/Programmer
Information Services
Queens University Belfast
BT7 1NN

Re: upgrade not going to plan

Posted by Ronan <r....@qub.ac.uk>.
yeah - just noticed that a handful of mails were accepted( all from same
address mind u)

we had very little manual config in previous version in
/etc/mail/spamassassin

Is there anywhere else i should be looking as I am only running in
sitewide mode.

am starting spamd as follows

/usr/local/bin/spamd -d -r /logs/spamd.pid

it is being called by exiscan acl...

ronan

--
Regards