Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dan <dm...@tsiware.com> on 2005/03/17 21:24:33 UTC

Re: RE: How to redirect to a different host & Balancer Rules

Thanks for the Idea Vinod, unfortunately I don't have control of the jsp
content, so that rather elegant solution won't work.  However I'm definitely
tucking that away in my mental rolodex.  Thanks for the tip!!!

Does anyone else know if there's a way to redirect to a different host I was
looking at the balancer rules, and it looks like I might be able to use them,
but I don't quite understand how to do this.

The rule I need to develop is basically
the requested URL of http://{webhost}:8080/shopping needs to be redirected to
http://{shoppinghost}:8080/shopping.

Anyone know how to do this?