Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "g[R]eK" <gR...@warsztat.pac.pl> on 2003/06/08 11:10:57 UTC

Authentication and permission rights

<. Hi cocoon-users! .>

   I read about Authentication Framework (aka sunRise) from:
   http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/developing/webapps/authentication.html
   Also I read this discussion:
   http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=103483034018320&w=2

   And I have blured image about permission rights with sunRise. For example I
   have some site, and some user database, each user can have one of these
   status:
   - normal user
   - halfop
   - op
   - founder

   That means, normal user has most less permission rights, halfop has the same
   permission rights as normal user and some others etc.
   The question is:
   How login users which have miscellaneous permission rights, and how to
   protect resources?

--
Best regards
<. g[R]eK mailto:gReK@warsztat.pac.pl                                    .>