Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jennifer Jacobs <ja...@firstenergycorp.com> on 2006/10/18 19:48:02 UTC

ValidatorForm vs. ValidatorActionForm

Hello,

I'm in the process of writing all the Java standards for my company right
now, and I'm making my way through our Struts standards and I realized we
have some projects that are using ValidatorForm and some that are using
ValidatorActionForm. I understand the difference between them, and it seems
to me that there would be no harm in making ValidatorActionForm our
standard.  There are reasons to use ValidatorActionForm over ValidatorForm,
but none that I can think of to use ValidatorForm over ValidatorActionForm.
Am I missing something?  Can anyone think of a reason why I would not want
to use this as our standard?

Thanks,
Jennifer