Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Bruno Mannina <bm...@free.fr> on 2021/01/13 13:39:20 UTC

[Solr8.7] UI request reply empty after 8s

Hi All,

I'm facing a problem with my Solr8.7.

When I do a query on my collection from the Solr UI, if the request takes
more than 8s nothing happens.

I mean, Solr UI answer a blank page. No error in log, no response, nothing
at all.

And if I do the same request just behind, the answer appears quickly as
expected.

Is there a UI timeout somewhere?

Thanks,

Bruno

RE: [Solr8.7] UI request reply empty after 8s

Posted by Bruno Mannina <bm...@free.fr>.
Hi,

Perfect !
it works when I increase the config.timeout (row 597).

The file app.js can be found here:
/opt/solr/server/solr-webapp/webapp/js/angular

A while ago I asked the same thing here. Looking at the source javascript code of the frontend app, I saw  a 10k millisecond timeout config in httpInterceptor inside app.js. I changed it to something much larger and results of long queries began to show.

Hope it helps

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Posted by ufuk yılmaz <uy...@vivaldi.net.INVALID>.
Hi,