Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> on 2010/04/05 17:32:09 UTC

Re: Out next week

Tiago Espinha wrote:
> Dear Kathey et al,
>
> Here goes the initial draft for my GSoC proposal.
Hi Tiago,

Some general comments are that we need some more specific technical
detail and perhaps a list of deliverables or schedule. When you mention
Jira entries,. e.g. DERBY-4009 and DERBY-4584 list the summary as well
so readers do not have to look them up.

> Please, My mentor (Kathey Marsden) offered to mentor me again,
Maybe say Kathey Marsden offered to mentor DERBY-728 and suggested I
apply. (If we have another returning student apply for the project, I
need to look at that too.)

Thanks

Kathey