Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org> on 2015/08/06 23:09:30 UTC

Re: HP Object Storage provider update

Chris, any updates on this?  I would really like to get rid of legacy
swift in 2.0.

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/

Re: HP Object Storage provider update

Posted by Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org>.
Sounds good; 2.0 in about two months should be able to include this and
we can get rid of the legacy Swift provider!

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/

Re: HP Object Storage provider update