Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by da...@yahoo.com on 2007/09/19 18:58:58 UTC

      I'm running a simple distributed test, using 2 machines as slaves and another one as master. I couldn't be able to monitor the current number of active threads. When I try to log this value JMeter saves a 0 for every record. So I suppose that the master didn't receive this value. However, the tests runs ok, so I think that the RMI communication is working fine. Does anyone face the same trouble? Ideas about what to try are welcome.

Thanks in advance,

dd. //

-----
Damián D'Onia

Re: Current thread count in distributed test

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
The count of active threads is currently added to the log data by the
Listener when it writes the data. This is currently done on the client
system.

See:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/listeners.html

end of section 14.6