Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by akhan <ah...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/23 01:18:32 UTC

Apache Shiro 1.3.0 snapshot with Shiro faces

Hi all,

Where can I download the latest binary (jar files) for Apache Shiro 1.3.0
with Shiro faces.

Thanks

Re: Apache Shiro 1.3.0 snapshot with Shiro faces

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
1.3.0 has not been released.  You can build a snapshot yourself from:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shiro/branches/1.x/

HTH,

--
Les Hazlewood | @lhazlewood