Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Manuel Antonio Novoa Proenza <ma...@estudiantes.uci.cu> on 2012/03/30 19:27:24 UTC

Position Solr results

Hi

I'm not good with English, and for this reason I had to resort to a translator.

I have the following question ...

How I can get the position in which there is a certain website in solr results generated for a given search criteria ?

regards

ManP

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci

Re: Position Solr results

Posted by Ravish Bhagdev <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I don't believe Solr has anything built in that will do this for you.  You
will likely have to just get the IDs and lookup at what position the ID you
are referring to occurs (using Java or other programming language/scripts).

Rav

Re: Position Solr results

Enviados: Domingo, 1 de Abril 2012 5:14:50
Asunto: Re: Position Solr results

----

Re: Position Solr results

Posted by Marcelo Carvalho Fernandes <mc...@gmail.com>.