Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by dave evans <ll...@yahoo.com> on 2013/01/27 18:28:00 UTC

certificate

Hi,
I got this message before connecting to your website. I think you need to provide a certificate.
 There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

 The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.
Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to trick you or intercept any data you send to the server.
  We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.
  Click here to close this webpage.
  Continue to this website (not recommended).
     More information

Re: certificate

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
dave evans wrote:
> I got this message before connecting to your website. I think you need to provide a certificate.
> There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

HTTPS access to the http://www.openoffice.org site is unsupported; you
probably installed an extension that is forcing HTTPS. For secure
access, use this address: https://ooo-site.apache.org/

This problem is already tracked as

   Andrea.

Re: certificate

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@theupscale.in>.
Show me the link!!

--

Best Regards

Saransh Sharma

Upscale Consultancy PVT LTD.

Disclaimer:

This email was sent from within the Upscale Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd.
The contents of this email, including the attachments, are LEGALLY
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL to the intended recipient at the email address
to which it has been addressed. If you receive it in error, please notify
the sender immediately by return email and then permanently delete it from
your system.The unauthorized use, distribution, copying or alteration of
this email, including the attachments, is strictly forbidden. Thank
you.Please note that neither Upscale Group nor the sender accepts any
responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan the email
and attachments (if any).