Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by aslam bari <ia...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/08/16 13:20:28 UTC

Syntax Problem

Dear all,
  In my slide store a file is stored. It contains text "anil kumar sharma shree". Now when i search using DASL query for the any phrase using <D:or> , it gives me result. But why <D:and> not gives the result. My Syntax it that.

  "<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"utf-8\" ?>\n" +
  "<D:searchrequest xmlns:D =\"DAV:\" xmlns:S=\"http://jakarta.apache.org/slide/\">" +
  "<D:basicsearch>" +
  "<D:select>" +
  "<D:prop>" +
  "<D:getcontentlength/>" +
  "<D:displayname/>" +
  "<D:author/>" +
  "</D:prop>" +
  "</D:select>" +
  "<D:from>" +
  "<D:scope>" +
  "<D:href>" + "/slide/files" + "</D:href>" +
  "<D:depth>infinity</D:depth>" +
  "</D:scope>" +
  "</D:from>" +
  "<D:where>" +
  "<D:and>"+
  "<D:contains>vijay</D:contains>"+
  "<D:contains>kumar</D:contains>"+
  "<D:contains>shree</D:contains>" +
  "</D:and>" +
  "</D:where>" +
  "</D:basicsearch>" +
  "</D:searchrequest>";

  The above query does not gives me result, though it must give.

  Help plz.

---------------------------------

Re: Syntax Problem

Posted by Aslam Bari <ia...@yahoo.co.in>.
Sorry ,
  I wrote wrong. It must be "anil" instead of "vijay". By the way my
problem has solved. But i have a different king of problem. If you can
help me, i will be thankful to you.
  1. I want to get Ducument Hits by using DASL query(slide 2.2).
  2. If a user add a property(Custom) runtime, it should be
automatically indexed. and used in Search.

  Thanks...

Re: Syntax Problem

Posted by Marco Ferretti <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,