Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Francois JEANMOUGIN <Fr...@123multimedia.com> on 2005/05/09 11:57:36 UTC

TC 5.0.28 TCP Cluster mcastBindAddr parameter ignored

I have two machines with two ethernet inetrfaces. On the first machine, the
multicat annouces are made on eth0 (private network) and on the other one on
eth2 (publmic network). Setting mcastBindAddr does not correct this
behaviour. I can't see what can force tomcat to use the private interface on
both systems. I can't figure out what causes tomcat to choose one interface
or the other.

Any help appreciated,

François.