Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by ght230 <gh...@163.com> on 2016/10/20 14:36:56 UTC

What is the purpose of command "cache stop"

I want to release the cache space by command in tool ignitevisorcmd.

I tried to the command "cache stop", after I inputted the command , I could
not find the cache, but the cache space seems not be released.

What is the purpose of command "cache stop"?

Re: What is the purpose of command "cache stop"

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
This command completely destroys the cache with all its data. Can you clarify
what you mean by "release" here?

-Val