Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/04 13:07:04 UTC

JSF 2.3: remove SUPPORT_EL_3_IMPORT_HANDLER?

Hi,

i wonder why this context param was introduced with defaultValue=false.
JSF specs says that it must be supported when EL 3.0 is available.

Any ideas?
Otherwise i would remove it for 2.3 (+ log a warning if still used) as it
should be a required dependency now.

Regards,
Thomas

Re: JSF 2.3: remove SUPPORT_EL_3_IMPORT_HANDLER?

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
But we can still upgrade to EL-API and remove the reflection stuff IMO.

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Bill Lucy <wt...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thomas;