Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ian Roughley <ia...@fdar.com> on 2007/11/26 18:14:36 UTC

[ANN] Javapolis 2007

Hi everyone;

The announcement: for those attending Javapolis, I will be presenting a
university session on Struts2 this year, on Tuesday December 2007.
Originally, I was speaking to the organizers about a BOF session, but it
seems like other topics have taken priority.

The question: for those that are not "officially" attending Javapolis,
and those that are, is anyone interested in an informal get together
during the conference?  Meet some new people, have some beers, and maybe
even talk about Struts2.

/Ian

--
Ian Roughley
>From Down & Around, Inc.
Consulting * Training / Mentoring * Agile Process * Open Source
web: http://www.fdar.com - email: ian@fdar.com

Re: [ANN] Javapolis 2007

Posted by Philip Luppens <ph...@gmail.com>.

Ian Roughley wrote:

> Hi everyone;
> The question: for those that are not "officially" attending Javapolis,
> and those that are, is anyone interested in an informal get together
> during the conference?  Meet some new people, have some beers, and maybe
> even talk about Struts2.

Count me in, as always.

There won't be an open source dinner unfortunately, due to too much work,
and a bit of a disappointment last year. Well, maybe we're going underground
again, keep it small & simple .. ;-)

- Phil