Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rajesh M Vasudevan <ra...@neosoftsolutions.com> on 2003/10/02 21:14:59 UTC

[Q] Class Object - technical que - Urgent

Hi

Please see the following snippet:

<nested:nest property="tree">
    <nested:nest property="nodeDetails">
            <nested:nest property="obj">
                <nested:write property="strName"/>
            </nested:nest>
    </nested:nest>
</nested:nest>

obj is of class type Object.  In the action bean, I assign different types(e.g ClassA, ClassB etc) of objects into obj with a typecast and build my whole tree.  Once the tree is complete, I set the whole tree object into the form.  In the JSP how will I get the properties of ClassA, ClassB etc from the obj object within the nested:nest taglib

Thanks for any help
Regards
Rajesh