Posted to users@maven.apache.org by __matthewHawthorne <ma...@apache.org> on 2003/12/31 00:01:03 UTC

subversion version (was: subversion connection string?)

OK, so I added:
maven.changelog.factory=org.apache.maven.svnlib.SvnChangeLogFactory

to my project.properties and the plugin gets farther than before.
However, now I am not getting results:

SCM Command Line[0]: svn
SCM Command Line[1]: log
SCM Command Line[2]: -v
SCM Command Line[3]: -D 2003-12-31:2003-11-30
svn: invalid option character: D
Type 'svn help' for usage.
ChangeLog found: 0 entries

The plugin seems to use the wrong command line string.  What version of
subversion is the plugin using?  I'm running subversion-0.32.1-7505.

Also, doesn't it seem redundant to not only specify the scm type in the
connection string (scm:subversion, scm:cvs) but also in the
maven.changelog.factory property?  Couldn't the type be detected
dynamically by parsing the string and the proper factory used accordingly?

Re: subversion version (was: subversion connection string?)

Posted by Konstantin Shaposhnikov <k8...@tut.by>.
On 15:01 Tue 30 Dec     , __matthewHawthorne wrote:
> OK, so I added:
> maven.changelog.factory=org.apache.maven.svnlib.SvnChangeLogFactory
>
> to my project.properties and the plugin gets farther than before.
> However, now I am not getting results:
>
> SCM Command Line[0]: svn
> SCM Command Line[1]: log
> SCM Command Line[2]: -v
> SCM Command Line[3]: -D 2003-12-31:2003-11-30
> svn: invalid option character: D
> Type 'svn help' for usage.
> ChangeLog found: 0 entries

It seems that version from CVS gets even more farther, but
still not working. It use right command line arguments but
parse output of the svn incorrectly, because format of this
output changed from 0.28 version.