Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Yangrui Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/16 07:45:34 UTC

Can Solr find related terms in a document

Hello

I'm curious to know if Solr can correlate the occurrences of two terms.
E.g. if "Bush administration" and "stupid mistake" often appear in the same
article, then Solr will think that the two terms are related. Is there a
way to achieve this?

Yangrui

Re: Can Solr find related terms in a document

Posted by Yangrui Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Looks more like the second case. I want to find pattern between certain
words.

Posted by simon <mt...@gmail.com>.