Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Alexander Preuss <al...@streamnative.io.INVALID> on 2023/02/01 08:42:26 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] PIP-237: Make PulsarAdmin accessible in SinkContext and SourceContext

Thanks to everyone for providing their input. Please vote on the VOTE
thread https://lists.apache.org/thread/ykfnfb1pv4bcxwr6lwb4klc3byq71t13

Many thanks,
Alexander

Posted by Michael Marshall <mm...@apache.org>.
This proposal makes sense to me. I am +1 on option B.

Thanks,
Michael