Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Emilian Bold <em...@apache.org> on 2017/07/09 21:27:15 UTC

Fallback to core JAR commands in ActionRouter

Hello,

While running Mavenized JMeter from NetBeans ActionRouter complains
because it expects a given JAR disk layout and can't find any action
handlers.

What I would expect at least is to search the current JAR and use that
as a fallback.

See the patch here:
https://github.com/emilianbold/jmeter/commit/cf3064b3b56c4ad7d0e9fbf2a168c4d4c9c5dcdd

I believe it could be applied as a general improvement, regardless of
IDE support and mavenization.

--emi

Re: Fallback to core JAR commands in ActionRouter

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
+1, thanks for  your proposal

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: Fallback to core JAR commands in ActionRouter

Posted by Andrey Pokhilko <ap...@ya.ru>.

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.