Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@cgey.com> on 2003/12/19 13:33:28 UTC

fop dependencies

My project use apache FOP for PDF generation. I need to set POM dependencies.

FOP (version 0.20.5) comes with binaries versions of it's dependencies, that I cannot fond on ibiblio :

batik 1.5beta4
avalon-framework-cvs-20020806

- Latest batik version on ibiblio is 1.1.1. Batik is now in 1.5, and I think ibiblio should be updated for this.

- I don't know if they're is a "stable" avalon-framework version after 06/08/2002

Does anyone have any idea of what version to declare in POM ?

Nico.

Re: fop dependencies

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

> [...]

Actually its 4.1.5 - all available on ibiblio under the avalon-framework
group:

   avalon-framework-api-4.1.5.jar
   avalon-framework-impl-4.1.5.jar

Cheers, Steve.