Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/09 23:22:59 UTC

Creating JIRA projects for maven-plugins at sourceforge

Hi,

Is it possible to create JIRA projects at the Codehaus for some of the
sourceforge maven-plugins? The SF issue tracker is really a PITA.

Other suggestions are welcome.

Regards.

Carlos Sanchez

Re: Creating JIRA projects for maven-plugins at sourceforge

Posted by Trygve Laugstøl <tr...@codehaus.org>.
On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 02:22:59PM -0700, Carlos Sanchez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to create JIRA projects at the Codehaus for some of the
> sourceforge maven-plugins? The SF issue tracker is really a PITA.

Sounds like a good idea, but you'll have to ask the Codehaus despots.
There might be a issue because the SF.net project contains GPL code. See
bullets no 3 and 4 on [1].

[1]: http://www.codehaus.org/FAQ

If it's ok by the despots I can set all up.

--
Trygve