Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by ma...@tumbleweed.com on 2001/11/20 04:16:53 UTC

Resources page for Struts 1.0.1

I just checked in some updates to the Resources page for the main trunk.
While I was in there, I noticed that the Resources page that will be in
Struts 1.0.1 is quite different from the page in the main trunk. Is there
any reason I shouldn't just clone the main trunk page into the 1.0 branch,
so that 1.0.1 has the latest list?

--
Martin Cooper

Re: Resources page for Struts 1.0.1

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
I'm scrolling through the 1.0.1 docs now, and will port over improved
sections, like the resources page, kickstart faq, the Learning about
Struts section from the index page, et cetera.

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
No reason whatsoever.