Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/06 07:59:03 UTC

[VOTE] Accept Paimon into the Apache Incubator

Hi All,

Following up on the [DISCUSS] thread on Paimon [1], I would like to call
a VOTE to accept Paimon into the Apache Incubator, please check out
the Paimon Proposal from the incubator wiki [2].

Please cast your vote:

[ ] +1, bring Paimon into the Incubator

[ ] +0, I don't care either way

[ ] -1, do not bring Paimon into the Incubator, because...

The vote will open at least for 72 hours, and only votes from the Incubator
PMC are binding, but votes from everyone are welcome.

Best Regards,
Yu

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/hr3d7tpw02w6ybrnnlf3hcbhfxotwpvn
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/PaimonProposal

[RESULT] [VOTE] Accept Paimon into the Apache Incubator

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

The vote has passed with 14 binding +1, 14 non-binding +1, and no -1 or +/-0
votes.

14x binding votes:
* Calvin Kirs
* Zili Chen (tison)
* Xiaoqiao He
* PJ Fanning
* Christian Grobmeier
* Duo Zhang
* Yu Xiao
* Jerry Tan
* Willem Jiang
* Becket Qin
* Gang Li
* Stephan Ewen
* Robert Metzger
* Yu Li

14x non-binding votes:
* Nicholas Jiang
* Cheng Pan
* Keyong Zhou
* Xin Wang
* Mingyu Chen
* Charles Zhang
* Peace Wong
* Kent Yao
* Yonglun Zhang (张永伦)
* Jia Fan
* Lucifer Tyrant
* Jingsong Li
* Vin Jake
* Jiafeng Zhang

Thanks all for voting!

Best Regards,
Yu

Re: [VOTE] Accept Paimon into the Apache Incubator

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Jiafeng.Zhang" <zh...@gmail.com>.
+ 1 (non-binding)

Posted by vin jake <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Stephan Ewen <ew...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by li gang <lg...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Kent Yao <ya...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)
Good luck!

Posted by peacewong <pe...@apache.org>.
+ 1 (non-binding)

Posted by Charles Zhang <do...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)

答复: [VOTE] Accept Paimon into the Apache Incubator

Posted by tan zhongyi <zh...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

发件人: Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>
日期: 星期一, 2023年3月6日 15:59
收件人: general@incubator.apache.org <ge...@incubator.apache.org>
主题: [VOTE] Accept Paimon into the Apache Incubator

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Nice to meet Paimon :)

Best,
tison.

Cheng Pan <ch...@apache.org> 于2023年3月6日周一 16:38写道:

Posted by Cheng Pan <ch...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding), good luck

Posted by Nicholas Jiang <ni...@apache.org>.
Hi Guys,

Posted by Calvin Kirs <ki...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by 张永伦 <tu...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Re:Re: [VOTE] Accept Paimon into the Apache Incubator

Posted by Mingyu Chen <mo...@163.com>.
Good luck!
+1 (non-binding)

--

此致!Best Regards
陈明雨 Mingyu Chen

Email:
morningman@apache.org

在 2023-03-06 21:01:53,"Yu Xiao" <xi...@apache.org> 写道:

Posted by Yu Xiao <xi...@apache.org>.
+ 1 (non-binding)

Posted by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by PJ Fanning <fa...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding). Looks like an exciting project.

Posted by Xiaoqiao He <he...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Keyong Zhou <zh...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)