Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2003/10/26 18:00:15 UTC

[VOTE] Move Cactus plugin for Maven in Cactus CVS?

Hi committers,

I'd like to move the Cactus plugin for Maven in Cactus CVS. The reason
it was in Maven CVS was that until now it was much easier for end users
to get it bundled with the Maven distribution. However, the Maven
project is currently separating all the plugins from its core and it's
now possible to easily install any plugin into one's installation of
Maven.

Actually in the next release plugins that are referenced by the end user
will even get automatically downloaded and installed without the need to
specify anything.

What do you say?

Here's my +1 for this move.

Thanks
-Vincent

Re: [VOTE] Move Cactus plugin for Maven in Cactus CVS?

Posted by Lesiecki Nicholas <nd...@yahoo.com>.
+1 --Nick

Posted by Christopher Lenz <cm...@gmx.de>.
Vincent Massol wrote:
> Hi committers,
>
> I'd like to move the Cactus plugin for Maven in Cactus CVS. The reason
> it was in Maven CVS was that until now it was much easier for end users
> to get it bundled with the Maven distribution. However, the Maven
> project is currently separating all the plugins from its core and it's
> now possible to easily install any plugin into one's installation of
> Maven.
>
> Actually in the next release plugins that are referenced by the end user
> will even get automatically downloaded and installed without the need to
> specify anything.
>
> What do you say?
>
> Here's my +1 for this move.

And here's mine: +1