Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Robert Zeigler <rd...@u.arizona.edu> on 2005/04/28 17:36:55 UTC

complex components in libraries....

What is the proper way to reference a page that is "internal" to a
component? Eg: you make a multi-page "wizard" component that is packaged
as a library... what is the correct way for page-1 of the wizard to
reference page-2 of the wizard? I remember reading something about this
awhile ago, but can't find the information now.
Thanks!

Robert

Re: complex components in libraries....

Posted by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo>.
Robert Zeigler <rdzeigle <at> u.arizona.edu> writes:

> What is the proper way to reference a page that is "internal" to a
> component? Eg: you make a multi-page "wizard" component that is packaged
> as a library... what is the correct way for page-1 of the wizard to
> reference page-2 of the wizard? I remember reading something about this
> awhile ago, but can't find the information now.

C:/Tapestry-3.0/web/doc/TapestryUsersGuide/components.libraries.html