Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by russ_2007 <ru...@yahoo.com> on 2007/07/02 03:36:57 UTC

Re: javax.portlet.PortletException

Okay, I have spent most of the afternoon going back through the build process
to ensure all elements within the web.xml are properly identified.  My
second thought about the error was I did not have the tag libraries within
the web.xml.  What I did was build the web.xml from scratch using XDoclet in
hopes of getting it right.  However, I am still getting the same error.
Grrrrrrrr

Can someone throw this dog a bone?   :-)

Thanks you for taking the time to read my post.

Russ