Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Paul Querna <ch...@force-elite.com> on 2007/02/19 03:31:28 UTC

Board Report is due on Monday....

I don't think anyone has started on writing the board report for
February yet?

Re: Board Report is due on Monday....

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Paul Querna wrote:
> Events since November:

> - next generation aka 'amsterdamn' discussions started

W.r.t. Per November report; new sandbox tree created for active
experimentation with Apache 3.0 potential directions and
proofs-of-concepts, reviewing branches/(existing experiments)
to prune or to move these to sandbox.

Re: Board Report is due on Monday....

Posted by Sander Temme <sc...@apache.org>.
On Feb 18, 2007, at 6:38 PM, Paul Querna wrote:

> Events since November:
> - mod_ftp graduates from incubator httpd tlp
> - next generation aka 'amsterdamn' discussions started
> - TSU encryption notifications sent for httpd and flood.
> - httpd 2.2.4 released
> - no pmc changes or committer changes
> - mod_wombat IP clearance done. (import happening RSN)
>
> Anything else anyone can come up with?

Nothing leaps out at me on a quick skim of dev@httpd since November.

S.

Re: Board Report is due on Monday....

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@devsys.jaguNET.com>.
Paul Querna wrote:

> Events since November:
> - mod_ftp graduates from incubator httpd tlp
> - next generation aka 'amsterdamn' discussions started

with sandbox creation.

> - TSU encryption notifications sent for httpd and flood.
> - httpd 2.2.4 released
> - no pmc changes or committer changes
> - mod_wombat IP clearance done. (import happening RSN)
>
> Anything else anyone can come up with?

Not really.

Re: Board Report is due on Monday....

Posted by Paul Querna <ch...@force-elite.com>.