Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Rolf Woll <ro...@ca.com> on 2004/01/12 13:18:06 UTC

Java bean mappings

Hi!

I have a question regarding Java Beans and the beanMapping in Axis.

Is it possible to exclude certain properties in a java bean from the
bean mapping so that the property is not serialized and sent to the
client? I use the <beanMapping> tag to register my javabeans.

Specifically, I have multiple java beans with the method, getXMLString,
that I use for debugging internally. I would like to prevent this
property from being serialized by axis. Is it possible to do that,
and, if so, how do I do it?

Thanks.
Rolf