Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by "Alan C. Assis" <ac...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/11 13:52:04 UTC

NuttX Internation Workshop Call for Paper is open!

Please submit your proposal:

https://events.nuttx.apache.org

Re: NuttX Internation Workshop Call for Paper is open!

Posted by Masayuki Ishikawa <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Alin,

Thanks for the confirmation.
Also, please change my organization name to Sony.

Posted by Alin Jerpelea <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi Masayuki-san,

Posted by Masayuki Ishikawa <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alan,

Posted by "Alan C. Assis" <ac...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alin Jerpelea <je...@gmail.com>.
yes we do and we would be happy to see many speakers around the globe for
the NuttX Iinternational Workshop

Best regards
Alin

Posted by Mark Stevens <ma...@thepcsite.co.uk>.