Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com> on 2014/06/15 03:15:26 UTC

ssh for git access

Hi,

I can't find reference to being able to authenticate to the cxf git repo
using ssh.  I am not very comfortable having my password in .netrc file.

I sent an email off to the infrastructure team, but figured I would ask the
question here as well.  What are others doing on linux (OSX as different
solution) or windows to protect their password.

Do you just put up with being prompted each time?

I am on Gnome Ubuntu 14.04

Re: ssh for git access

Posted by Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>.
Even better, integration with gnome key ring

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13385690/how-to-use-git-with-gnome-keyring-integration

Re: ssh for git access

Posted by Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>.