Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Tim Armstrong <ta...@cloudera.com> on 2018/03/28 22:09:59 UTC

Re: Re: Re: ORC scanner - points for discussion

It looks like the review is converging, so hopefully we can get this in
soon and people can play around with it in their development environments
some more.

Also, I wanted to call out all of the bugs that Quanlong has found and been
fixing in the ORC C++ library - he's found a whole bunch of pre-existing
issues as a result of the testing done on this patch:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20ORC%20AND%20reporter%20in%20(stiga-huang)