Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Samarendra Sahoo <sa...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/07 05:16:59 UTC

Nifi installation - port 8080 being used even nifi installed with a different port

We have installed Nfi 1.10.0 on RHEL7.2 to run on port 9778. However, we
are seeing that its using port 8080 as well as per the below log message.
Could you pls suggest how to make all of the nifi services run on port 9778?

o.a.z.server.admin.JettyAdminServer Started AdminServer on address 0.0.0.0,
port 8080

Thanks
Sam

Re: Nifi installation - port 8080 being used even nifi installed with a different port

Posted by Samarendra Sahoo <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot, it worked..

Posted by Shawn Weeks <sw...@weeksconsulting.us>.

Posted by Shawn Weeks <sw...@weeksconsulting.us>.

Posted by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sam,

Please only send to one list.  Providing this response to users only.

The port and process you are seeing is actually related to the ZooKeeper
instance from what the clustered setup.  The upgraded version of ZooKeeper
enabled this server by default.  We have accounted for this in 1.11.0+.

If you wish to use your current version, the workaround is covered by Shawn
Weeks [1].  In summary, you need to add

> java.arg.17=-Dzookeeper.admin.enableServer=false

to your bootstrap.conf file.

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-7022?focusedCommentId=17016237&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-17016237