Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Costin Caraivan <cc...@axway.com> on 2009/07/20 14:54:43 UTC

Build section outside of profiles

Hello,

I'm guessing about this, but I want to be 100% sure - build sections outside
of profiles are executed regardless of profiles, right? Like this:
<profiles>
<profile>
1
</profile>
<profile>
</profile>
2
</profiles>
<build>
</build>

The <build> section is executed for both profiles? Furthermore, how do
configuration sections mix?

I want to add a common plugin management section to my profiles, and I was
thinking of adding it to a separate, top level build sections. I just want
to make sure the configuration is inherited and merged into these profiles.

Thank you,
Costin.