Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Peter Aarestad <aa...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/26 17:48:55 UTC

Getting Assembly and Jar signer plugins to work together well

I'm trying to build a simple WebStart jar for deployment, and I've
found that the Assembly plugin's capability of building an uber-jar
with dependencies will work fine for our needs. I need to sign it
since the app requires all permissions, but I'm having a little
trouble getting the jar signer to work the way I want it to. It is
signing the initial application code's jar before it is handled by
Assembly to create the jar-with-dependencies jar. What I want it to do
is wait until the assembly plugin assembles the big jar, and then sign
that instead. Any suggestions on how I would go about doing that?

-peter