Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.biz> on 2008/11/27 18:40:31 UTC

OFBiz Con at Amsterdam ?

Hi all,

Is there anything planned for OFBiz at the next Apache Con Europe ?
(23/27 march 2009)

--
- Erwan -

Re: OFBiz Con at Amsterdam ?

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Not that I know of. Basically what would need to happen to make
something happen at ApacheCon Europe is we would need volunteers. We
would need volunteers for:

1. giving presentations

I was going to list other things, but I guess that's the main thing!
If there are at least enough people willing to present, then we can
approach the conference committee and get something arranged. They
have already said they'd love to do more events like the OFBiz
Symposium @ ApacheCon.

-David