Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Massimiliano Amato <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/02 19:39:36 UTC

Antrun ftp under Java6

Hello,

I have a simple ant build.xml file that perform an FTP, that is called by
antrun, if i execute it using Java5 it works like a charm, if i execute
using Java6 it doesn't work and says i can't find a needed library (jcommons
that must be there since using j5 works!)

Problem is that if i use Java6 and i call the ant file directly works so it
must be some kind of antrun issue with java6 i think.I have also another
antrun task defined in my project and that works, so probably issue is only
with tasks (like ftp) that needs external library or some kind of similar
issue

anyone has ever tried that?

Thanks a lot for your help