Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by wangyan2011 <64...@qq.com> on 2011/06/17 05:52:20 UTC

cxf server publishing success,but client error!

Exception in thread "Main Thread" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: read
       at
org.apache.cxf.common.xmlschema.SchemaCollection.read(SchemaCollection.java:130)
       at
org.apache.cxf.databinding.AbstractDataBinding.addSchemaDocument(AbstractDataBinding.java:177)
       at
org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBDataBinding.initialize(JAXBDataBinding.java:344)
       at
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.AbstractServiceFactoryBean.initializeDataBindings(AbstractServiceFactoryBean.java:86)
       at
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.buildServiceFromClass(ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.java:438)
       at
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.initializeServiceModel(ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.java:501)
       at
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.create(ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.java:241)
       at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.AbstractWSDLBasedEndpointFactory.createEndpoint(AbstractWSDLBasedEndpointFactory.java:101)
       at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientFactoryBean.create(ClientFactoryBean.java:90)
       at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxyFactoryBean.create(ClientProxyFactoryBean.java:152)
       at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxyFactoryBean.create(ClientProxyFactoryBean.java:89)
       at cxf.service.Client.main(Client.java:39)
client code is :

	ClientProxyFactoryBean factory = new ClientProxyFactoryBean();

factory.setAddress("http://localhost:8080/pm/services/approvalService");
        ApprovalService approvalService =
factory.create(ApprovalService.class);
        System.out.println("Invoke getApprovalItems()....");
        ApprovalItem[] items =
approvalService.getApprovalItems("wangxiaoyan");
        for (int i = 0; items!=null && i < items.length; i++) {
			System.out.println(items[i].getCurrentApprovers());
        }
   }

Re: cxf server publishing success,but client error!

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Could you elaborate how you use cxf? Standalone or you deploy it in
some container? If in container, you need ensure there's no xmlschema
version conflict.

Freeman
On 2011-6-17, at 下午4:18, wangyan2011 wrote:

> I use xmlschema-core-2.0.jar, but still be wrong.

Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:ffang@fusesource.com
Web: fusesource.com
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com

Re: cxf server publishing success,but client error!

Posted by Peter4Work <pe...@gmail.com>.
In fact, I have already created share libraries in WAS with a latest
XMLSchema jar bundled with CXF 2.41 and set "parent last" class loader. But
still got the problem.

In WAS 7, there are few jars with XMLSchema classs such as
com.ibm.jaxws.thinclient_7.0.0.jar, org.apache.axis2.jar. So, should we
remove them to avoid the issue?

Re: cxf server publishing success,but client error!

Posted by wangyan2011 <64...@qq.com>.
inspect XmlSchema-1.4.3.jar,you need ensure there's no xmlschema  version conflict.

From:  "Peter4Work [via CXF]"<ml...@n5.nabble.com>;
Date:  Thu, Aug 25, 2011 03:57 PM
To:  "wangyan2011"<64...@qq.com>;

Subject:  Re: cxf server publishing success,but client  error!

 	Hi, I encounter similar problem. Could share how you fix it? Thanks

 		http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/cxf-server-publishing-success-but-client-error-tp4497582p4733497.html
 	 		 		To unsubscribe from cxf server publishing success,but client  error!, click here.

Re: cxf server publishing success,but client error!

Posted by Peter4Work <pe...@gmail.com>.

Posted by wangyan2011 <64...@qq.com>.
thanks,This xmlschema-core-2.0.jar conflict.

Re: cxf server publishing success,but client error!

Posted by wangyan2011 <64...@qq.com>.

Posted by wangyan2011 <64...@qq.com>.
I use xmlschema-core-2.0.jar.

Re: cxf server publishing success,but client error!

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Seems you use old version of xmlschema on your classpath.
If you're using cxf 2.4.x, ensure you have xmlschema-core-2.0.jar on
your classpath.

Freeman