Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by MATTHEW MCHUGH <mm...@arrow.com> on 2006/03/08 16:59:57 UTC

[users@httpd] Looking for some examples of how to use ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain ...

Hello,

I am trying to find examples on how to use the
ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain and ProxyPassReverseCookiePath directives.
We proxy to an external environment (outside of our domain) and the
application is failing since it is looking for a different domain within
the cookie.  We want to use the above directives to rewrite the
cookiedomains.  I am not sure what the directives should look like?
Does anyone have an example of this or has anyone done this?  I know
this is now available with the 2.2 release, and with 2.0.54 with a
patch, but I have not seen any examples of its use on the web or
newsgroups.

Please advise if anyone has used this and if I can get an example of it
that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Matt

Re: [users@httpd] Looking for some examples of how to use ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain ...

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com>.
On Wednesday 08 March 2006 15:59, MATTHEW MCHUGH wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to find examples on how to use the
> ProxyPassReverseCookieDomain and ProxyPassReverseCookiePath directives.

I don't know any such examples.  But if you have ProxyPassReverse
working, it's just applying the same transformation to the (slightly
more complex) cookie string format.  What's the problem?

--
Nick Kew