Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Frederic W <Fr...@hotmail.com> on 2008/10/06 18:00:25 UTC

Re: Trying to programmatically add fonts

Hi,
fopFactory.setUserConfig(new File(userConfigPath));
works for me !!!

To generate a FOP font metrics file (.xml) and create a UserConfigFile, I
have done what's explained here:
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/AddFont.html
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/0.94/fonts.html

I use FOP 0.95beta1
but setUserConfig works only after I have excluded the default dependency
and add one manually.
That's from my pom.xml file :

<dependency>
  		<groupId>org.apache.xmlgraphics</groupId>
  		<artifactId>fop</artifactId>
  		<version>0.95beta-1</version>
  		<exclusions>
  			<exclusion>
  				<groupId>org.apache.avalon.framework</groupId>
  				<artifactId>avalon-framework-api</artifactId>
  			</exclusion>
  		</exclusions>
  	</dependency>
  	<dependency>
  		<groupId>avalon</groupId>
  		<artifactId>avalon-framework</artifactId>
  		<version>4.1.4</version>
  	</dependency>