Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Thierry Gounelle <th...@cgey.com> on 2001/11/07 20:14:12 UTC

Problem with non-English letters in FOP

Hi!
I know this question has been already asked (by Rafal in the Cocoon list)
but I didn't find an answer...

I have problems displaying some characters in the generated PDF file:
&#368; for instance wich is the hungarian u double acute.
I'm not sure if it's a FOP problem, or a font problem.
I would really appreciate any hints on what I should do.

thanks,
thierry

Re: Problem with non-English letters in FOP

Posted by K <ke...@acs.ryerson.ca>.
I think converting the TTF to a font metrics file should do the trick.
There's a command line procedure on the Apache/Cocoon site (under Cocoon
2/Serializers/PDF Serializer, I believe).