Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com> on 2011/08/11 23:21:09 UTC

want to release scripting.jsp 2.0.18 - anyone want to look at tag files support before I do?

I'd like to release scripting.jsp 2.0.18 soon because of SLING-2169.
Before I do so, does anyone want to take a look at the implementation
of tag files (SLING-2138). The URL syntax isn't great, but I had to do
it that way to be compliant with the JSP spec (and avoiding changing
all the places in Jasper where the filename is checked to ensure it
starts with /WEB-INF/tags).

Thanks,
Justin

Re: want to release scripting.jsp 2.0.18 - anyone want to look at tag files support before I do?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
LGTM

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: want to release scripting.jsp 2.0.18 - anyone want to look at tag files support before I do?

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
+1

Regards
Felix