Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sergio Stateri Jr <se...@globo.com> on 2006/08/02 23:19:03 UTC

Acessing a web service developed in PHP

   Hi,

   I need to access a web service developed in php that?s using php complex
data types. Is there any way to map this "php complex data types" to "complex
java data types" ? An example: there?s a Product class in php, and an instance
of this class in returned by web service. How can I deserialize this php
complex data type into a java Product class ?

   Thanks in advance,

   Sergio Stateri Jr.
   sergio.stateri@globo.com

Re: Acessing a web service developed in PHP

Posted by Sergio Stateri Jr <se...@globo.com>.
   Hi Anne,

   Where can I find an example of this XML schema that PHP must map the complex
datatypes ? I need of this sample XML because I think that I should tell
to the web service developer team that I need it to develop a web service
client in Java.

   Thanks in advance,

   Sergio Stateri Jr.
   sergio.stateri@globo.com

 '>'The PHP service must map the complex PHP datatypes to XML Schema
 '>'types, and these types must be defined in the service's WSDL file.
 '>'Axis will then automatically map the XML Schema data types to Java
 '>'objects.
 '>'
 '>'It's like magic!
 '>'
 '>'On 8/2/06, Sergio Stateri Jr <se...@globo.com> wrote:
 '>'>
 '>'>    Hi,
 '>'>
 '>'>    I need to access a web service developed in php that?s using php
complex
 '>'> data types. Is there any way to map this "php complex data types" to
"complex
 '>'> java data types" ? An example: there?s a Product class in php, and
an instance
 '>'> of this class in returned by web service. How can I deserialize this
php
 '>'> complex data type into a java Product class ?
 '>'>
 '>'>    Thanks in advance,
 '>'>
 '>'>    Sergio Stateri Jr.
 '>'>    sergio.stateri@globo.com
 '>'>
 '>'>
 '>'>
 '>'> For additional commands, e-mail: axis-user-help@ws.apache.org
 '>'>
 '>'>

Re: Acessing a web service developed in PHP

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.