Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Iv...@bull.it on 2001/04/20 10:26:35 UTC

error in deploy with tomcat 3.2.1

Hy everybody,
I finally have configured all the envirnment,
thank's to your suggest i' ve solved the problem with the parser version (
using ver. 1_2_3 instead of 1_3_1 ) anyway i still have a big problem.
The problem is that when i try to deploy i receive an error:

this is the command:

java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter deploy dd.xml

this is the error:

Ouch, the call failed:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
  Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

Can anyone give me an idea to what I might be doing wrong.  Thanks in
advance.

Re: error in deploy with tomcat 3.2.1

Posted by SAKATA Yuji <ys...@rd.nttdata.co.jp>.
Hi,

> Hy everybody,
> I finally have configured all the envirnment,
> thank's to your suggest i' ve solved the problem with the parser version (
> using ver. 1_2_3 instead of 1_3_1 ) anyway i still have a big problem.
> The problem is that when i try to deploy i receive an error:
>
> this is the command:
>
> java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
> http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter deploy dd.xml
>
> this is the error:
>
> Ouch, the call failed:
>   Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:
>   Fault String = java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
>
> Can anyone give me an idea to what I might be doing wrong.  Thanks in
> advance.

This problem is always caused by using not-DOM2-supported DOM implementation after all.

You have solved the problem about classspath configuration correctly don't you?
If so, you should checkthe version of  your JDK/JRE implementation.
Some IBM JRE implementation has not-DOM2 -supported xerces.jar  in {JAVA_HOME}/jre/lib/ext/, I hear.

Re: error in deploy with tomcat 3.2.1

Posted by SAKATA Yuji <ys...@rd.nttdata.co.jp>.
Hi,