Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by DZISIAK Jean-Paul <jp...@skynet.be> on 2007/12/24 14:32:01 UTC

[Sun RI] dataTable with dataScroller: icons and onClick() broken

Hello !

When I use the Sun RI 1.1 reference implementation and the Tomahawk
dataTable associated with a dataScroller, I have two problems:

1) the navigation icons are no longer displayed
2) the navigation onClick() events don't work anymore.

I use the on-line example (http://www.irian.at/myfaces/)

Does it mean that this component is unusable with Sun RI ?

More generally, is there a list of Tomahawk components that are not
broken with the Sun RI ?

Thanks a lot,

JeP